Friday, June 22, 2012

color blocking

Happy summer Twirling Clare fans! 
The theme for this week's Friday's Fancies is Color Block and I am eager to share my outfit with you today. I found this beautiful Tibi dress that I would love to have in my closet, aren't the bright colors perfect for summer?? I provided several shoe options. The sandals on the left are flats, your classic T-strap and then a pair of Jack Rogers. The sandals on the right have a bit of a wedge; whatever your preference, there should be an option!

As always, you can shop the look below AND visit {long distance loving} for more outfits inspirations. 

Color Block


Shop the look:

Since joining tumblr, I want to keep up with sharing some of my favorite finds each Friday. I hope you don't mind the extra inspiration :)

red raspberries

the quirks in girls who are the most fun.

summer sun. beach, straw hat, and sand in your toes

i spy...a little risky business

Happy weekend, Toodles!

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

9 comments:

  1. I love this dress! If I had the money, it would be in my closet right now! You're right, it's perfect for summer - especially when paired with gold! Love this girl! Have a great one! xx, Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh loving the orange and coral together! That maxi dress is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all the gold accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, THAT DRESS! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen that dress on several different blogs and I love it every time.
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING that dress! Looks so good with the gold too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE that Tibi dress...why can't I have it in my closet?? :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mix with the gold shoes!! I would rock this look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh..that dress is to die for! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...